1.06.2011

For The Expecting Ladies Out There

I was going through one of those mega coupon mailers yesterday and came across a really cool offer.  The website sevenslings.com had an offer for a FREE BABY CARRIER valued at $39.  Just go to their website and at check-out use the promotion code "Utah".
All you pay is shipping which is like $12.

I figured I had nothing to lose.  Might as well get one.  If I don't end up using it I can always give it as a gift.  I ended up ordering this one:
Then they sweeten the deal.
Once you purchase a carrier, they give you ANOTHER code to redeem for a FREE NURSING COVER from uddercovers.com.  So, again I decided I had nothing to lose and those were valued at $32 and all you pay is $10 shipping.  I got this one:
I'm not pregnant yet, but it's fun to plan ahead.
I posted this mostly for the benefit of other expectant Mom's out there!
Um, and who doesn't like free?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've used paypal I think for my uddercover order and had no issues. but if you used your cerdit card make sure and watch for extra charges. i've heard it's a problem with them. but they do make great gifts! and since you live in utah you'll get yours like the next day which is awesome. =)

taraandhowie said...

Good thing I used my Paypal! I had never heard of either company so, I assumed they were new. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to watch extra close.