7.20.2011

Howie's 29th Birthday

We had a great time today celebrating Howie's birthday.  He asked me to take the day off work so we could just spend time together.  I was all for it.  What a beautiful day to do it, too.  We packed up a picnic lunch and took it to Liberty Park.

Is it just me or is the best thing about eating Cheetos the part where you get to lick the cheese flavoring off your fingers?


"Hey Tara.  Is there something in my teeth?"

We wanted to rent a boat and take it out on the pond in Liberty Park, but it was too hot out.  Maybe next time.  I haven't done that since I was a little kid so, we will definitely re-visit that idea another day.  After the park we went to Leatherby's for a delicious ice cream and to cool off.  Then we went home and took a three hour nap.  What a great, relaxing day.  I'm so glad Howie told me to take the day off.  Happy Birthday, sweetie!

No comments: