9.25.2011

Forget Me Not

President Uchtdorf gave an amazing talk during the Relief Society Broadcast this last Saturday night.  If you missed it, watch it here.

Highlights for me:

"Never stop striving for the best that is within you."

"If you will only allow his divine love into your life it can dress any wound, heal any hurt and soften any sorrow."

"You are destined for more than you can possibly imagine."

"...And I do know now I was never forgotten.  And I know something else.  And as an Apostle of our Master, Jesus Christ, I proclaim, with all the certainty and conviction of my heart and soul, neither are you.  You are not forgotten.  Sisters, wherever you are.  Whatever the circumstances may be, you are not forgotten.  No matter how dark your days may seem.  No matter how insignificant you may feel.  No matter how overshadowed you think you may be. Your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you.  In fact, he loves you with an infinite love."

No comments: