3.31.2012

Another Saturday In-doors


I'd die to be at the new local mall, City Creek, this weekend checking out all the neat fancy expensive stores.  But, alas, I am here.

At home.

Doing homework.

My list of things to do is growing and I'm putting them all off to write this 10 page research paper.  I thought this paper would be a cake walk, but it's proven to be more of a monster than I had originally thought.  But I know it will all be worth it when it's over and I get a nice fat A+ out of this class.  I apologize to the small hand-full of people that may read this blog.  It has been quite boring lately.  But in my defense, so has my life!  I have so many things I want to do this Summer.  I don't think I've ever looked forward to a Summer as much as I look forward to this upcoming one ever in my life.

Well, social media is calling...

No comments: