7.22.2012

4th of July

The 4th of July this year was pretty chill.  I started the day off early by meeting my B.F.F. up in Copperton to enjoy the races they put on.  They let anyone participate that wants to.  It's become a little bit of a tradition for us to do them.  This year, Genelle got cold feet and bowed out of our potato sack race.

They also get their old fire engine out for the kids to get a ride in it.  We decided to go along this year!
After Howie had a chance to get some sleep, we finally decided to check out the fireworks at Sugarhouse Park.  I always forget how incredibly crowded that place gets on the 4th.  It was insane.
It was a beautiful night though.  We enjoyed sitting and waiting for the fireworks to start.
I wish we would've walked around a little bit.  There were numerous spotting's of Jef (with one F) who was there that night.  In case you don't know who that is, that is a final contestant on this season of The Bachelorette.  I would have major bragging rights at work if that would've happened, but that's ok.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I want to meet Jef! lol, rumor is emily picks him, so maybe you will run into both of them in future! :)