12.05.2008

Jax the Cat


I've been promising for a while now to post pictures of our new kitty. Meet Jax!

He's so much fun. We have really loved having him around. He is black with gray stripes. He rarely meows, and never hisses.

He's always anxious for us to wake up in the morning so, right when my alarm goes off at 5am I have cat in my face. It's quite comical, really. He's getting into a routine of pouncing me because he knows it's time to get up! He has taken a huge liking to our Christmas tree, much to our dismay. He has already caused a strand of lights to go out because he plays with them too much. He is a rambunctious cat, but we love him. I wouldn't have him any other way.

We found him at the Petsmart No More Homeless Pets Event back in September. They had some super cute cats. I must admit I was partial to the calico cats at first. They are cute and I already had the name of "Buttercup" picked out for one. But in the end we chose Jax.






2 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

What a pretty cat! Some friends of ours have a cat that looks just like him. We'll never be able to have one though, because Tyler's allergic to cats. Oh, well. :)

Lisa said...

I love him. I want a black and grey striped cat. When we got our cat buster from the Humaine Society (7 years ago) he never mewoed either, I wish I could still say the same thing lol.