4.12.2009

Bucket List

Ever thought of starting a Bucket List? We got on this topic at dinner tonight at my in-laws and it got me thinking about all the things I would like to do before I die. I did a little bit of research online first for some inspiration. I tried not to list too many places to visit because there are SO many that it would take all day to list them all. I'm always finding out about more places I would love to go to. So, it's pointless to list them all. But there are a couple of key places that I absolutely will have to visit. Here's the list I have made so far:

1. Swim with dolphins.
2. Visit The Great Wall of China.
3. Write a book.
4. Learn a foreign language.
5. Ride in a hot-air balloon.
6. Obtain a Bachelor’s Degree.
7. Run a marathon.
8. Learn to play the guitar.
9. Visit Machu Picchu.
10. Visit all 50 of the United States.
11. Learn how to juggle.
12. Make a difference in at least ONE person’s life.
13. Audition to be on a TV show.
14. Have children.
15. Attend an Olympic event.
16. Go to the Kentucky Derby.
17. Send my parents on a vacation.
18. Plant a garden.

It's not a long list yet, but it will definitely grow. I encourage everyone to start one. Then tell me what you come up with and maybe i'll add it to my own list!

2 comments:

Ted Campbell said...

That's a great list so far! I've done #'s 4,7,11, and we've all done 12. (You can't say that you haven't made a huge difference in Howie's life ;)

Steph's done 1,6,12,15. 14 is on the way in 3 months!

Tyler and Julia said...

GREAT idea! I nearly laughed out loud when you said you wanted to visit Machu Piccu. My father's Peruvian and my mom also served her first mission in Peru, so I've ALWAYS wanted to visit that huge mountain. :)