4.05.2009

Phoenix!



I leave for Phoenix in the morning and I am SO excited! The last time I took a trip to see my good friend, Cherise, was two years ago. She came up for my wedding, but unfortunately we didn't get a whole lot of time to talk then. It will be nice to take a few days from work and just spend time with her and her family. I was looking through my pictures of the last time I went and realized we only have one picture of us together...ONLY ONE! And it wasn't a particularly good one so I decided not to post it. I will be sure to get some pics of us this time though! It should be a fun 4 days.

I met Cherise in High School. We went to Murray High together. We did so much during the first few years I knew her. We did everything together. I love that I look back on all of our memories together and can only smile. She's an incredible person. Even though certain life changing events have put us in seperate cities, we still keep in touch. She got married and moved away to The Sun (aka Phoenix). They moved there for her husband's job. She now has two children and is very happy down there. They have gotten used to the heat.

I can't wait to see her! I'll post pics when I get back. :)

No comments: