10.18.2009

Ah, Fall...I love you.

It's Fall! My favorite time of year. On Saturday morning Howie and I took a quick drive up Millcreek Canyon before meeting my brother and sister-in-law for brunch. Unfortunately, this canyon isn't a very well lit one, especially at 9am, but we still got some pretty pictures in. Hopefully you can see the pictures. This is my first time attempting a collage in Picasa.Then on Saturday evening I went to Gardner Village for their Witches Night Out! That was so much fun! It was me, my sister-in-law Cheryl, my niece Chauntay, and some of Cheryl's family. It was really neat to see how people got so creative with their costumes. These pictures are from my iPhone so I hope they look alright. Here is a hula-hooping witch.
Here is the Witches Square. This is where most of the people gathered to dance and socialize. This is also where they announced the winners for the drawings.This was my favorite witch! "Witchy Poo"! She was on the toilet in an outhouse. Very clever. We all dressed up like witches. My costume was probably the most dull. I just threw on a black robe and a black witch hat and called it good. If I end up going next year I'd like to have a better costume. Some people got REALLY into it. Holy cow. I wish I would've taken my normal camera, but all I had was my iPhone to take photos. :( Oh well. Here are some we took with my sister-in-law's camera...

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

I hear you on the costume thing. Our neighbors invited us to a Halloween party just this past Saturday, but neither of us had costumes, so we weren't able to go. Some people really get into Halloween, but I'm just not one of them. I just spend all of my energy dressing up our kids. That's how I get my fun out of this holiday. :)