10.16.2010

Operation Condo Makeover

I love HGTV.
It has inspired me to make over our condo and to warmify it.
So far, I've loved what we've done to the place.
Feast your eyes upon my before pictures:
I thought I had taken some before pictures of the living room, but I guess not.  Just picture it without paint on the walls and less decorations.

My Mom and I worked and slaved...

I had been eyeing this clock at Kmart for a while.  I finally broke down and bought it!
The fruits of our labors!
I, for one, think we did a fantastic job!


I can't wait to do our bedroom.
That room probably bugs me the most because I have no idea what I want to do in there.
I will think of something!

3 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Love the makeover! It looks great!

Tyler and Julia said...

Wow, you guys did do a FABULOUS job! I still can't believe that rock wall is wallpaper! I really does look real. Well, since you're pumped, come on up here & do my house! LOL. :)

Family and Horse Love said...

Wow!! I love what you have done!!!! It looks so amazing!!!!I absolutely love to decorate too! Isn't it so fun!!!!