12.20.2010

Kurt Bestor and Temple Square


On Saturday Howie and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast at Mimi's Cafe (the only thing Mimi's is good for in my opinion).
Afterward, we headed to the Kurt Bestor Concert at Abravanel Hall.
Here is the Kurt Bestor stage.  You can see Kurt there on the screens.

One of his special guests was American Idol Jason Castro!
Here he is performing "Hallelujah", which he also performed on A.I..
On Sunday night I went to Temple Square with my family.
Howie had to work that night so, he couldn't join us. 
The lights were amazing, but for some reason they didn't put lights on the big, big trees.
That made me sad. 


Here is everyone minus me.  Someone had to take the picture! 
Here's the nativity. 

This Temple is so gorgeous. 

It was a lovely 50º while we checked out the lights, but we did get rained on.
We all went home soaked, but it was a fun evening!

No comments: