12.26.2010

Travel Ornaments

Before I put all my Christmas stuff away I thought I'd share a little tradition we have.
Wherever Howie and I travel to we always pick up an ornament.
It's fun to get them out and reminisce.

Lake Tahoe, CA/NV - Honeymoon June to July 2008
Virginia City, NV - Honeymoon 2008 
Yellowstone - June to July 2009 
Jackson Hole - July 2009 
London, England - May 2010 
Scotland - May 2010 
 Edinburgh, Scotland - May 2010
Paris, France - May 2010 
Maui, HI - September 2010
Oahu, HI - October 2010 
I hope to fill our tree with these someday.

3 comments:

Our Story said...

That's a really cute tradition! I LOVE it!!! Oh, and you had another blog post where you made those dry/erase boards...I stole your idea and made a few for Christmas. Thanks for sharing all that you do. I love keeping up with you!

taraandhowie said...

Thanks Kristina! It's always nice to know that people care about stuff you write about! Thanks for the comments. Yeah, I made those whiteboards for the ladies we visit teach and they all enjoyed them!

Tyler and Julia said...

That is a REALLY cute tradition! I LOVE Christmas ornaments. I love picking some up whenever we travel, too. I was so sad to put all of my Christmas decorations away earlier today. The house looks so bare without them. I LOVE those Scottish ornaments. I have a little Scottish blood in me so Scotland will always be a place I'd like to travel to someday.