12.18.2011

Date Night iPhone Photos

Howie called me up at work one day last week and said "I'd like to go on a date this Saturday."  I said "Ok, do you know what you would like to do?"  "Yeah, I want to go to the temple since it's been a while since we've been.  Walk around and look at the lights, and then eat at The Roof."  Be still my heart.  Howie rarely plans things out so, you can imagine my amazement when he had a detailed itinerary of what he would like to go and do.  "Ok, I'll make the reservation!"

And so, we did sealings in the temple.
We walked around the new Deseret Book store.
Got warm in the JSM building.
And enjoyed the beautiful view from the 10th floor.
Here is a rose in glass that they had on display at The Roof.  Cool, huh?
Dinner was marvelous.  I've been to The Roof once before for a wedding dinner and I couldn't really remember what I thought of it.  But, this was really good.  I highly recommend the chicken cordon blue.
It was a great night to spend together.  I love all these little date nights that we've been having.  It's good we've been having them because I start school soon and who knows what kind of free time I'll have after that!

No comments: