12.16.2009

The Forgotten Carols

Monday night we went to see The Forgotten Carols with our friends Eric and Alyssa. I've had the soundtrack for quite some time and know all of the songs, but I have never seen the actual play. We liked it a lot. It had a lot more humor in it than I expected so, that was a pleasant surprise! I'm hoping to make this a yearly tradition. I think my parents would really like it, too. We'll have to take them next year. I know the following picture is reminiscent of my pictures I shared of the Kurt Bestor Concert, but again, I only had my iPhone on hand. Here is a picture I took during one of the songs. The guy they had singing the lead was Jordan Bluth. He had a pretty neat voice.
Before the concert we all went to eat at Famous Dave's. I love that place and it had been forever since I'd been so, I was loving every bite. Yummy. I should've taken a picture of me stuffing my face. Wouldn't that be fun to see? It was a great night out. This was actually the last festivity we planned for the holidays. Guess we'll see if anything else pops up!

No comments: