4.01.2010

Alice In Wonderland

Tonight my best friend and I went and saw Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. We had heard from a number of people that it was "Weird" to say the least. So, we were expecting a pretty weird movie. Plus, can you expect anything less than weird when Tim Burton is involved? Much to our surprise, it was really good! We both really enjoyed it. It's probably my favorite Tim Burton movie...ever. I can't say I would think it was appropriate for all ages of children though. Even though it's a Walt Disney film. I would say ages 9 and up would be ok.

Who was my favorite character in the movie, you ask? Well, the Cheshire Cat, of course!After the movie we headed over to Texas Roadhouse for some good grub. We were supposed to go and get pedicures tonight, but the snow kind of put a damper on those plans. But, I'm glad things worked out the way it did. I told Howie I'd go see it again if he wants to see it and he said yes so, looks like I'll be seeing it in the theater twice!

1 comment:

Pain Photography said...

I am so happy that you had a good review for it! Hopefully I'll be able to talk Anthon into seeing it now! Lol.