4.16.2010

Jazz Game - Jazz vs Suns

On Wednesday April 14th I got to go to my Jazz Game that I won tickets for!  My work gave the winning March Madness participant free tickets.  My good friend Alyssa went with me since I couldn't get Howie to.  If the game started earlier he would've.  But it didn't start until 8:30pm!  That's late and he had to work at midnight.  So, we made it a girls night!
Here is us and the angry guys that sat behind us.  They were big sports fans.
Like Alyssa's earrings and necklace?  Yeah, I made that.
Alyssa caught one of the Taco Bell parachutes that fell from the ceiling!
There was a t-shirt packaged in that little box.
During Half-Time they honored Larry H. Miller and his time with the Jazz.  They retired his softball jersey amongst the others that they have in the Energy Solutions Arena.  They are also changing the name of the court to the "Larry H. Miller Court".  It was a pretty neat little ceremony.  They also gave us a commemorative Larry H. Miller Jazz pin when we walked in.
Unfortunately, they lost, but we had fun.  We were only 10 rows back from the court.  Amazing seats for their final season game!  Thanks work! (and my mad March Madness skills)

No comments: