6.14.2011

French Fry Dreamin'

For the first time since going on my diet I actually dreamt about eating food last night.  My body must be missing all of that french fry intake because that's what I ate in my dream.  Apollo Burger french fries and a big cheeseburger.  I remember it so clearly.  The french fries were so tasty in this dream and I even had fry sauce to dip them in.  I wouldn't be surprised if my hand came up to my mouth as I slept as if I really were eating them.  For real.  Well, I only have a couple more weeks on this diet and then I'll be done...for now.  I don't think I'll fully reach my goal, but I'm going to continue to watch what I eat.  I'm down 21 pounds as of this morning and it feels great.

Thanks Nutrisystem for making a program that is so easy for us food addicts to follow.

My blog has been a bit of a blah lately because we stay in all the time and don't really go anywhere and do anything since all of my food is at my house and I have to eat every 3-4 hours so, I'm hoping it will get more interesing in the weeks to come.  We have fun plans for our 3 year anniversary coming up on June 28th so, I will definitely be bloggin' about that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You can do it! I believe in you!!