3.19.2009

Bountiful Temple

Last night I had the great opportunity of attending the Bountiful Temple with my friend Angie. I was so glad she was willing to come with me because I really did not want to go by myself! She's so nice to help me on my goal of attending every temple in Utah. I loved this temple. I don't know what it was about it, but I felt the spirit so strongly last night. All of the temple workers were super nice. I can definitely see why so many people choose this temple to get married in. It's a great one for pictures. I think my next temple to attend will probably be the Mount Timpanogos. I'm just going to keep going further and further out. My brother and sister-in-law might accompany me to the Vernal one. We'll see. We may just make a little roadtrip out of it since it's three hours away. The Monticello one we'll get to when we go down to Moab in May with some friends. St. George, I have no idea! Hopefully we'll make it there, but it's not looking good so far! Ogden and Logan should be relatively easy to get to. We'll just have to take a day and head out there. This is a fun goal I've set for myself. I'm really enjoying it. :)

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

I also love the Bountiful temple. Tyler wanted to be married in Manti at first, but it would have been way to expensive, for many different reasons. So, instead we went to Manti for our honeymoon. One of the temple workers there had pure white hair; to me, she looked as though she had stepped directly out of heaven. She was so sweet & kind. When Tyler & I went through the Vernal temple with my mom a few years ago, they had us wear little gold stickers with the Vernal temple on them, so that everyone would know that we were visitors. It was fun. My brother in-law was married in St. George, so I guess that only leaves me to go through the Monticello, the Draper & the Oquirrh one (I don't know if I spelled that right, but oh well). Wow; this is a really long comment. :)