3.09.2009

Google Picture Blog

A friend of mine did this and I thought it would be fun to try out. I just googled all of the pictures. Try it for yourself!
AGE: I am 26 years old. Come July 7th I will be 27. I'm getting so old! Haha. It's all good. I feel I've only gotten better with age.

FAVORITE COLOR: Pink! I love pink. I don't necessarily like EVERYTHING pink, but I love to wear it. It's such a fun color.

WHERE I GREW UP: Salt Lake City. Born and raised! I have liked living here. I hate the bad snow seasons and super hot summers, but the Fall and Spring are awesome. They are my favorite time of year!
FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: So far, it's the Mediterranean. I went on a Mediterranean cruise in October 2007 and loved every country I visited! I went to Italy, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, and Egypt. It was an amazing adventure and I can't wait to do some more!
WHERE I'D LIKE TO VISIT: I'm going to have to say Ireland because my husband can't seem to get past the idea of going there. It's the next international trip he wants to take. We're thinking about just visiting the entire UK because I went there in 2006 and planned the whole trip myself and I remember how to get around. It's quite easy. Their transportation is VERY easy to use.
FAVORITE FOOD: Mexican Food. It's a big time comfort food for me! I think chimichangas are my favorite. And quacamole. I can never get enough of it.
FAVORITE TREAT: The Chocolate Molten Lava Cake at Chili's! The picture says it all!

PAST LOVE: This is so funny, but I used to have the biggest crush on David Bowie in The Labryinth. I thought he was SO hot! I just remember watching this movie and thinking, "Oh, there he is! There is Jared!" In retrospect I tell myself "What were you thinking?" But I had the hots for him BIG TIME. White tights and all.
FAVORITE ANIMAL: This one is hard because I can't pick just one. I decided to go with my favorite zoo animal which is a giraffe. I always love to look at the giraffes. I also like to watch when the zoo workers are feeding them. They are so odd and yet so neat to see.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

I laughed OUT LOUD when I read about your past love being David Bowie! That is just too funny! It's so fun to look back & realize who we all had crushes on, especially as little girls, huh? I'm glad you did this. It was fun, wasn't it? :)