3.04.2009

Phantom - Hale Centre Theatre

Last night, Howie and I went to the play "Phantom" at Hale Centre Theatre. It was absolutely fantastic! I knew it wasn't going to be the Andrew Lloyd Webber version, but it was pretty close. This play gave more of a detailed explanation why the Phantom is the way he is and how his face got all messed up. And of course the music wasn't the same, but it was all still very enjoyable! The lead actress was amazing! Her voice was probably the best I have ever heard at Hale Theatre. We both loved it. I would go see it again in a heartbeat. If you're a fan of The Phantom of the Opera, go and see this play! It's playing at the Hale Theatre in West Valley and it goes until April 18th. Buy your tickets ASAP though because I bought our tickets for this show two months ago and it was already almost sold out then! Don't hesitate! You will love it!

No comments: