11.18.2009

Latest Creation

I received some inspiration from a necklace I spotted at Wal-Mart. Here is my replica of it: Okay, okay, so it didn't turn out anything like the one at Wal-Mart, but I still love how it turned out! It's my favorite thing I've made so far. I did earrings to go with it, but they don't picture very well. I guess I'm going to have to get a better camera if I'm going to start selling my creations online. Well, at least that's what I intend to do someday. I've already reserved a spot on a website. I just have to make enough items to open it. I'm very new to this so I feel like a lot of my stuff is very rookie. But, the more I do it, the better I get at it. It's a very fun, but expensive hobby. You almost have to start selling your stuff otherwise you have no way of funding what you love to do. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

you could start off like this lady, just listing one piece at a time. i think she has a great line up and clearly you have talent!

love it!

http://www.savvygirlcompany.blogspot.com/