11.29.2009

Getting Ready!

We put our tree up on Saturday night and had a lot of fun! Last year I did it all by myself so it was nice to have Howie help me out. He got to put on the Santa topper.Voila! Our beautiful tree for the Christmas season. We've already had to kitty proof it by putting tin foil around the bottom, but oh well. Onyx is a climber so it was to be expected. We just don't want them tipping the whole thing over and getting hurt or breaking something. I love our little tree! I also love that it's pre-lit. Nothing sucks more than untangling a bunch of crappy lights and having to string them onto a tree. We have quite a few activities planned for the holidays (yay!) so I'll be blogging a lot this month. Hopefully, you all think that's a good thing!

3 comments:

ALL ABOUT MERCEDES said...

it is beautiful baby!
love ya
mom

ALL ABOUT MERCEDES said...

it is a beautiful tree sweetie!

Tyler and Julia said...

Definitely a great thing. I love everything about blogging; I love to blog myself, & I love reading others' blogs. Especially since the most wonderful time of the year is upon us. I LOVE Christmas!!! :)