11.20.2009

New Moon Necklace

Howie and I have tickets to see New Moon tonight(YAY!), so I made a necklace to wear that would be appropriate. I have just named it my "New Moon Necklace".I was hoping the bead store would have something that said "I Love Edward" on it, but all they had was "I Love Jacob" or "I Love Bella". So, I went with "I Love Jacob" because New Moon is mostly about him anyway(even though Edward holds a special place in my heart). Here are some close-ups of the beads:Yay! I found an apple charm!
It's so fun making jewelry. A friend of mine sent me the link for a lady that sells her jewelry on her blog. She also puts up recipes once in a while. http://savvygirlcompany.blogspot.com She has some super cute stuff and some stuff that I would never wear, but her items are unique and one of a kind. It was fun to browse her posts and get inspiration. Thanks Lisa! It got some ideas going for me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i waaaaaaaaaaaaaant! OMGosh I love love love it. you could totally make lots of moola on that one!

Lisa said...

btw i think it's perfect with i love jacob. and also i am glad the website gave you some good ideas. inspiration is always awesome! :)

Tyler and Julia said...

VERY pretty! How was "New Moon"? Did you enjoy it? I've heard several people say that it was a lot better than "Twilight". I'm SO in agreement w/ you about Edward; he holds a special place in my heart too! :)