11.12.2009

Who Doesn't Like Free?

Thinking about making up Christmas photo cards to send to your friends and family this year? Well, I have the perfect deal for you! If you visit http://www.seehere.com/, you can create 50 Free Photo Christmas Cards w/Free Shipping! All you have to do is use this code during check-out: freebies4mom-1109. You can make either 5x7's or 4x8's. Whatever you want! This offer is only good until November 30th.

Now, I haven't tried this myself yet, but I got an email from a friend, who got it from a friend, etc. who tried it and it worked. She got the entire order for free.

I went to the website and kind of played around a bit. They have some cute templates or you can design it exactly how you want it! We'll probably be doing one this year so, keep an eye on your mailbox!
UPDATE: A co-worker of mine tried this and was not able to do the 5x7's for free. Just the 4x8's.

No comments: