12.04.2008

Harry Potter/Christmas

I am very excited for the next Harry Potter movie to come out! July cannot get here soon enough. This will be the first Harry Potter that I actually read the book before the movie came out. I must admit, the sixth book was my favorite of the series. The more books I read by J.K. Rowling the more I'm convinced that she's simply a genius. Her character development is amazing. Her ability to draw you in and keep you interested is fantastic. Here's a neat trailer for the movie:

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/

Christmas is coming and I'm really looking forward to it. Last year was an awesome Christmas because Howie and I got engaged! I hope this year will bring just as much joy as the last. It will be fun to spend our first Christmas together as a married couple. Our condo is already trimmed with our new Christmas decorations. We bought a pre-lit tree and I love not having to deal with stringing lights. My Mom gave me a box of ornaments from my childhood which is really neat because it allows a small bit of my childhood to be a part of my Christmas every year. We also pick-up an ornament on every trip we take together. So far, we only have a couple from our honeymoon, but someday our tree will be filled with ornaments of fun vacations we have taken.

This is definitely my favorite time of year. It's a time for traditions, family, and friends. What are some fun traditions you all do for this time of year? I'm always open to new suggestions.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas! I will try to upload pics soon.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

Amen to all of your comments! I LOVE Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling is definitely, in my opinion, one of the most gifted and talented writers of all time. Christmas is my most favorite holiday, for more reasons than I can possibly go into. Enjoy your first Christmas with Howie as a married couple! :)