1.28.2011

I'm one of THOSE people.

When I first saw these, I thought they were kind of silly.


Until I started rocking this kind of purse
A huge tote with close to no pocket storage.

So, I LOVE my Kangaroo Keeper...

A must have for anyone that likes the look of a tote purse, but wants the storage of a pocket-filled mini purse.  It also helps the tote stand up better while I'm digging through it.  AND, I'm really impressed with the quality of it!  I think it'll last me forever.

Life's all about being ecstatic about the little things, right?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

my son was convinced i needed one of those things. he's been trying to sell me on it for months. lol

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Seems like a good idea, I hate diaper bags, so I just use oversized purses and everything is always a mess. It drives me crazy! I'll have to look into that!

taraandhowie said...

Highly recommend it! I've felt like a new organized woman all day! I've shown it to everyone! Best part about it is being able to just take it out of one tote and putting it in another without having to rearrange/go through everything. I can't praise it enough.