4.07.2011

My Mountain Top

I want to shout from a mountain top and since I don't have one that's easily accessible I decided to make my blog my mountain top...

I've lost 9 pounds!

I've only been doing Nutrisystem for 11 days and I've already lost 9 pounds!  This plan is amazing and it works.  I can't recommend it enough.  I'm wearing, right now, pants that I couldn't button-up a month ago.  Yesterday I wore a skirt that wouldn't fit over my thighs to save my life.  It's the best feeling in the world to put these clothes on and for them to be comfortable.  Just throwing it out there, if you're interested in doing this plan, let me know.  I will send you a special invitation to do the program and it will save you $30 off their plan price (currently $239.99).  This will average it out to only spending $7.50 per day on your main course meals.  Everything else you'll need to provide (such as diary, protein, fruit, and veggies).  They have it all laid out for you and it's super easy to follow.

Seriously, so worth it!

No comments: