10.10.2011

Witchapalooza!

This past Saturday was Witchapalooza-Girl's-Night-Out at Gardner Village.  It was a fun way to kick off this festive Halloween season.  We enjoyed a lovely lunch/early dinner and then it was on with the show.  The show this year is called 'The Taming of The Brew'.  It was pretty funny.  We all enjoyed it.
Others in attendance, but not pictured, are my cousin Chelsea and my sister Sheena.
We had to get a picture with a witch.


Genelle would probably not be happy that I posted this picture of us, but it was the best one we took on the bench.  Good thing she doesn't read my blog.  Hehe.  We were twiners with our shirts.


Last weekend we were blessed with a wonderful General Conference.  I'm always happy to sit at home all weekend in my pj's and listen to the words of our General Authorities.  We are so lucky to have such strong members of our church to give us guidance.  I have come to rely more and more on their words and teachings especially with our new callings in our branch.  I am now the second counselor in the Relief Society.  I'm still getting used to it and learning everyone's names (i'm almost as bad as members of our congregation when it comes to remembering names!).  But i'm thankful for the calling and the opportunity to serve them.  They have such strong testimonies and I love hearing them share them each month.  They have become a great strength to me and I'm lucky to know them.

No comments: