12.01.2011

Nostalgia

It's funny how much this album reminds me of Christmas when I was young...

I got it in the $5 CD bin at Walmart.  So worth it!  I don't remember ever thinking the cover of this CD was so peculiar, but it is peculiar, isn't it?  Very corny.  I love the addition of the reindeer.  I wonder who's idea that was.

I find it sad that Kenny and Dolly have gone from looking like this:
To this over the years:
Why does Hollywood think this looks better?!  It doesn't!  Look how handsome Kenny Rodgers used to be!  It's a shame.  A cryin' shame, I tell ya.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

Kenny looks especially BAD! Dolly looks horrible too, but in my opinion it's even more strange when a man gets plastic surgery. It's actually kind of nice that they've spend thousands of dollars on this kind of work, because now it'll be a lesson to the rest of us on what NOT to do! :) LOL.