7.08.2012

Florida

We started our time in Florida by visiting the Kennedy Space Center.  I'm a really big space nerd so, I had to go.  Howie found it to be quite boring, but he was a good sport.

We got to meet an astronaut!
Then we went and checked into our hotel in Orlando.  The next two days were spent at Universal Studios Orlando!  We were going to do Disney World, but we just didn't have the time.  Maybe next time we're in Florida.  Here's the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando.
Day one of Universal Studios, we visited the Islands of Adventure park.  This was our favorite between the two.  Cool rides and it has the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
I can't even tell you how cool the Harry Potter world was.  SO cool.
I got a picture with the conductor of The Hogwarts Express. I stood in line for a few minutes to take my picture with him and when I finally got up there some guy tried to cut in front of me.  The conductor yelled at him.  Hehe, he's got my back.
Hogwarts!  We waited in line for quite some time to ride on this ride the first time.  Every other time after that it wasn't too bad.  Both days we were in Universal Studios it rained during the afternoon so, I think it scared crowds away.
The line into Hogwarts is very entertaining.  They even have a room you get to where the pictures talk to each other.  Pretty amazing.
We must have had at least five butterbeers while we were there. They were so, so good.
They had all kinds of fun things to take pictures next to.


We ate dinner that night at the Hard Rock Cafe.  The Orlando one is the biggest in the world.
Day two of Universal Studios was Universal Studios!
This attraction let you experience what it would be like if you were in a twister.  Well, witnessing a twister at least.
The Mummy!
We did the Men in Black ride.  You got to shoot aliens and stuff for points.  I beat our entire car!  I'm cool like that.
Awesome time in Florida.  Can't wait to go back someday.

No comments: