10.22.2012

Anthropologie

Last night I took a solo stroll around City Creek.  Yesterday was beautiful and this was the perfect way to cap off the night.

Can I just say, Anthropologie is simply my happy place.  I love walking through that store.  They have some of the most interesting trinkets.  There is just something about that place.  It's like I want to make a house that is completely Anthropologie and live happily ever after in it with my floral bedding, monogramed hand towel, intricate door knobs, fashion/design coffee books, and set of colorful ceramic measuring cups.

 

The gem that I picked up in there on this visit was a Q&A book.


The concept is quite simple, really.


Every day this journal asks you a different question and you answer it.  You answer the same question a year later and so on for the next 5 years.  Isn't that the neatest idea?  It will be interesting to see how my answers change over the years.

I plan on starting January 1st.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I need a journal like that! I really love it! I am afraid to walk into that store...worried I will fall hopelessly inlove, and my pocket book cant even handle a small crush at the moment. lol

Mrs. Brady said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!