9.02.2009

Awesome Enchilada's!

Mmmmmm. Talk about scrumptious! I told Howie I would be cooking dinner last night and that it would be another new recipe. Much to my surprise, he was open to the idea! I found a good recipe online for enchiladas so I decided to give it a try. Feast your eyes upon this...Sorry Mom and Dad, but these enchiladas are the BEST I've ever had! They were so good! They took a little while to make (about an hour and 45 minutes) but they were well worth the wait! And to top it all off Howie gave it a rating of 5 stars! He loved them. I had to make two chicken mixtures for them because Howie despises onions and I think enchiladas are one of those things that MUST have onions. I find that I'm starting to not mind onions as much. I just don't like them crunchy. With this recipe, you sautee them before adding the chicken mixture, so they just blend right in and add that yummy flavor. If you're interested in giving these a try, here is the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Angelas-Awesome-Enchiladas/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

I'm DEFINITELY going to check these out. I'm w/ Howie on the onions; I can't stand 'em in anything. They look like restaurant-quality enchiladas! You go, Tara! ;)