9.01.2009

The Scarlet Pimpernel

Last night we went to see The Scarlet Pimpernel at Hale Centre Theatre. It was FANTASTIC! I had heard it was a good play, but we REALLY enjoyed it! I would definitely see this one again. The acting was amazing. The music was amazing. Everything was, you guessed it, amazing. We bought the tickets for this show about 5 or 6 months ago so it's something I've been anticipating for some time. Well worth the wait! I've always been a huge fan of plays at Hale Theatre. There is rarely one that I don't enjoy. This one has been added to my list of absolute favorites. Very, very well done. I can't say enough about it!

Well, to give a little update on things, our cat problem has been solved, however, we now have to keep a strip of clear packaging tape on the border between our carpet and tile. Jax has no access to the strings that were attracting him to the areas to begin with so, the tape works for us. And it's better than huge strips of tin foil. Eventually we'd like to put hardwood floors in anyway, so this will be a great temporary fix.

Howie and I have plans for some fun vacations next year. (Yay!) It will be nice to get my passport out, blow the dust off of it and start using it again! I don't want to say where we're planning on going just yet because a lot could happen between now and then. We'll just have to see what happens. :)

No comments: