4.08.2010

Hello. Good morning!

Dear Tara,

I hope you weren't too inconvenienced when I blew up on you this morning. I've been needing some attention for quite some time now and I know you were a huge advocate for getting me replaced. But, life happens and priority lists are made. Some of those lists simply don't include the purchasing of a brand new tire. Although you fought to have me replaced for months, alas it was never done. Until you decided to take matters into your own hands. It was at that point, coincidently, that I decided my life on this Earth must come to an end. I got you about a mile from your house when I made my final decision to quit. To quit this life forever!

I'm glad you were still able to safely make it to the local Discount Tire and get a replacement for me. Even if you had to drive the car on it's wheel, you still made it!

Much love,
Howie's Tire

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL!!! Tara, you're so funny about all of this. If it were me I'd have Howie doing some major toilet scrubbing and laundry folding tasks ahead for a few good months to make up for his laziness!