11.07.2010

Handmade Whiteboards

I do not claim myself to be a very crafty person, but I got this idea from a coworker and decided to try it out.  They are handmade whiteboards made with picture frames.
I bought these for $3-$4 each at Walmart.
Took over my Mom's Criket machine for the night. 
Borrowed scrapbooking paper from my Mom.
And made these fun whiteboards for the ladies I visit teach!
This one is for a younger girl we teach. 
This one is for a Mother of three. 
I thought this one would be fun for a lady we visit that is raising her grandson.
She can put happy moments that make her smile on this board like "Jeremy aced his test!"  or "Good luck on your soccer game!".

I thought they turned out pretty cute and I was pretty proud of myself.
I can't wait to give them to the ladies we visit!
(and to all you regularly crafty people out there, this was my first attempt so don't judge!)

2 comments:

Our Story said...

Those are cool, I think I might steal the idea for Christmas presents!

Tyler and Julia said...

GREAT idea! They all turned out so cute. I can't wait to do some of my own now! :)