11.18.2010

Lucky

Man, I have had the best luck lately!
So, my credit union likes to give a lot of stuff away on Facebook and lately they've been giving some good fortune to me!
First, I won a $100 visa gift card for a contest I participated in.
And yesterday I received an email saying
"Congratulations!  You're a winner!"
for some Harry Potter tickets.
Yay!  I never win anything!
(that's not true, but isn't that what you're supposed to say?)
I used the $100 to buy me some greatly needed clothes.  I gave away all mine recently to my sisters so, it's only fair that I get some new ones, right?  I thought so.

The Harry Potter tickets we're torn about because I had already bought tickets for Friday night and we have great seats.  Their show is on Saturday afternoon and the seats are unknown.  The tickets have numbers on them, but not a specific row so, I'm afraid they are first come first serve, BUT we can invite friends to come with us...what to do?

No comments: