6.23.2009

Gran Torino - Waste of time.

This movie is probably the worst movie I have ever seen. I have NO idea why it got even semi-good reviews. The acting is horrible, the language is horrible. It's full of nothing but racial slurs. The only reason why we even watched it was because my Father-in-law picked it out to watch for Father's Day. I don't think he cared for it either. Please don't waste two hours of your life on this movie like I did! This movie is right down there with Vanilla Sky on my list of ridiculously bad movies.

On a good note, I'm going to see The Proposal tomorrow night! I'm so excited to see it. I love pretty much everything Sandra Bullock does. It should be a fun girls night out! Plus, I'll get to get this horrid movie (Gran Torino) off of my "last movie I saw" list.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

I HATED "Vanilla Sky" too! It was one of those movies that made me scratch my head & think to myself, "why did anyone even bother to work on a movie like this??" Thanks for the tip. :)