6.25.2009

The Proposal

I knew from the first time I saw the preview for this movie that I would love it. And, I was right! This movie was so cute. I LOVE Ryan Reynolds's sense of humor. His facial expressions crack me up! This is the #1 movie in America for a reason. It's worth the $8 you spend nowadays for a movie in the theaters. It's funny, sexy, well written, and touching; all bundled together for your movie viewing enjoyment. I've heard that some critics say that Betty White steals the show. I would have to disagree. She only has a few scenes and some of them are awkward. I would give most of the praise to Ryan and Sandra. Their on-screen chemistry was brilliant. They should do more movies together. Five stars in my book.

I'm not trying to turn my blog into a movie review page, but I've seen so many lately that I'm having a hard time talking about anything else. I'll have a nice long post to put up after Howie and I return from Yellowstone. We're going there this next week to celebrate our first anniversary! I'm SO excited! I've looked up pictures of things I want us to visit and I just can't wait to show them to Howie. He's never been so it will be fun to show him around. I'll post plenty of pictures, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Wow, you & Howie are coming up on 1 year of marital bliss! That's so exciting. We've had to really cut down on going out to watch movies in the theater because it's so much more expensive than it was when we were first married, so keep the movie reviews comin' for those of us who "don't get out" to see them as often. We are planning on taking our little girl to see "Up" though. :)

taraandhowie said...

"Up" is really cute. We enjoyed that one, too!

KM said...

Hi! Happy anniversary! I know this is a little random, but my husband and I were married the same day you were. Since there were so many of us getting married then, we thought it would be fun once a year, to keep up with all the couples we could find who were at the temple that day. If you're interested, send us an e-mail at akmonteith AT gmail DOT com. Thanks! Hope you have a fabulous day!