6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day!

I love my Dad. He's been the best Dad ever. He's always been there for me when I'm in a bind. If ever I need a handy-man, I know who to call.In this picture, below, he doesn't look too happy, but he's never been big on having his picture taken. I LOVE the look on my face. So funny. My Dad has asked for money towards a new camera lense, so that's what we're all chipping in for. He has gained a fairly new love of photography and I want to help encourage that as much as I can. I think it's important for my parents to find new hobbies in their older age to keep things interesting. That way they won't get bored. Here's my Dad at my wedding. I love that our photographer caught him with his camera. I love you Dad! Thanks for all that you do for us. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: