1.23.2010

The Organ Loft

My Mother-In-Law invited me to come along with her to a theater off of 3300 S. and State Street called The Organ Loft. They play old, black and white, silent films. The cool thing they add to it though is a guy that plays the organ all the way through the movie! It was really neat if you ask me! We saw Charlie Chaplin's The Kid. Here's a picture of the screen. You'll see down below the screen is an organ that a guy comes out to play on. And below is a picture I took during the film that shows the lights on the organ.
The Kid was a cute movie! It wasn't one of Charlie Chaplin's hilarious movies. It was a little more serious and tender, but very good. We went to dinner before the movie at a little place called Cafe Med. It's a Mediterranean food restaurant that i've been wanting to try again. I went there once a long time ago and wasn't impressed. I wanted to give it a second chance and I'm glad I did. It was yummy. Fun night out.

No comments: