8.21.2010

Movie, Car Show, Pedicures, Baseball...OH MY!

This weekend has been so much fun!
It all began with a Movie In The Park with my family on Friday night.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
One of my absolute favorites!
"Bless your beautiful hyde!  Wherever you may be!"
(If you've heard the song before, it is now stuck in your head.  You're welcome.)
They served us BBQ and had square dancing to entertain us.  It was all FREE!

Then today we went to the Legacy Car Show with my family.

Here is my Dad's new project car.
Isn't it pretty?


Immediately following the car show, Howie and I went and did something I NEVER thought he would ever, ever do...
 Yup, we went and got pedicures together!
I kept telling him he'd LOVE it and, of course, he did.
His first question to me after we were done?
"How much do you think one of those pedicure chairs would run?"
Hahahahaha.
This day was truly monumental.  We actually had a lot of fun getting them together.
I love my husband.

And last, but not least, we went to our annual Bee's Game.
Howie was a little pictured out, so all you get is me!
Howie's Dad rents a box suite out every year around his birthday and we get to reap all the benefits.
Our mountains are really amazing.
Almost a packed stadium!
We had yummy catered food in the suite.  A veggie tray, hot dogs, fresh fruit, and all the drinks you could possibly ask for.
The Bee's lost because they always do.

Very fun weekend!

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

FUN! I LOVE Seven Brides for Seven Brothers too. It's Tyler's favorite musical. :) That's fantastic that you were able to get all of that free stuff when you went to see it. What a beauty that car is too, & I'm not even into cars all that much. :D