8.25.2009

Bee's Game

Tonight we got to go to a Bee's game! Howie's Dad's company rents a suite every year in August so it's the one Bee's game we get to go to a year. We get hot dogs, soda, fruit, and snacks galore. It's a lot of fun. Howie didn't get to go last year so I took my friend Christina. This year he was able to make it!The Bee came into the suite next to ours. We were kinda hoping he'd come into ours, but no such luck.We invited our friends Eric and Alyssa to come along. They were more than happy to join us!Here is Eric and Alyssa. All smiles at the ballpark!
It was nice to get out and do something different with family and good friends. I like to take at least one trip to the ballpark a year. We've got to support the Bee's somehow! They lost to the Las Vegas 51's by 5 points. I don't think I've ever been to a Bee's game where they've won. I guess I'm bad luck.

No comments: