8.02.2009

Park City Fun - Happy Birthday Angie!

On Friday I went to a birthday party for a friend of mine. A group of us headed up to Park City and took a ride down the Alpine Slide. I swore I'd never been down it before, but I had total deja vu the whole time we were there. I think I may've been on it before. Here we are on the tram ride up!Here is Megan(left) and Angie(right) getting ready for the slide! Megan was a hoot. She had me laughing almost the whole time. Nice girl. Really cracked me up.After the Alpine Slide, we headed over to Main Street for dinner. We had no idea there was an arts festival going on so that was an added bonus. I've never been to an arts festival in Park City so it was cool to see. All kinds of funky stuff to behold.We were running late for dinner so, we didn't get to stop and look at too much stuff. After dinner we all went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I was asking for trouble just walking into that store. I couldn't leave without a cashew cluster. Cashews are good for you! They have protein! Is it so bad that they just so happen to be dipped in chocolate, too?

Anyway, a lot of people that went stayed the night in a condo that was rented for Angie's party, but I decided not to spend the night. I headed home around 11:30pm. It was a fun night though and I'm glad I met the people I did. We had a blast!

No comments: