8.02.2009

New Bedding Set

I love our new bedding set! We used to have a green duvet cover and down comforter on our bed. I went to wash the duvet cover for the first time and for some reason it came out with tons of holes ALL OVER IT! I don't understand why that happened?! So, I told Howie we had to go find a new set. I have a ton of coupons to Bed, Bath & Beyond so we headed on over. We got an AWESOME deal on this set! We got everything for one price. The shams, bedskirt, comforter, sheets..everything was included. Then we were able to use our 20% off coupon so we ended up getting the entire set for $110. If you've shopped at Bed, Bath & Beyond you'd know that that is an amazing deal. Our first bedding set was from there and I spent a ton more for that one. I was so excited! It just adds so much more color and texture to our room.
It looks perfect with our furniture in our bedroom, too. I'm actually glad that the old one got ruined because this one looks so much nicer. Funny how things happen that way.

4 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE your headboard set too. Where did you get those? It's times like these when I sometimes wish (sometimes) that we had as much money as a lot of the celebrities do, because then I would go WILD w/ a shopping spree to re-decorate my whole house! :)

taraandhowie said...

I would, too! We were lucky to get this bedroom set. My work used to have a house in Midway that they bought to accomodate our Japanese visitors when they were in town. They only used the house a couple times so we finally sold it and then they sold all of the furniture, too. Howie and I knew we were going to get married, so we bought this queen bedroom set for only $600, matresses included! It was a steal of a deal.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, here is some more information on bedding.

Unknown said...

I love your bed! It looks awesome.

Where did you find that?! Is that a kind of expensive?!

I always want to have a bed made of wood with a high headboard.

Please tell me, I also want to have a one like that!

down comforter sets