7.07.2009

My 27th Birthday

My husband is such a sweetheart. Today was my 27th birthday! I was looking forward to a night out with my hubby and he didn't disappoint. When I got home he had a beautiful bundle of roses waiting for me!He took me to a yummy Thai restaurant downtown called Sawadee. I've been craving that place ever since the first time we went. It was delicious! After dinner we went to The Gateway to try and catch Transformers 2, but the movie is almost 3 hours long and we didn't have time for that. We went to The Proposal instead. I have already seen it but I thought Howie would enjoy it. I liked it enough to see it again! Such a cute movie. Howie baked me a cake earlier in the day and decorated it right when we got home. He said I couldn't see it until the masterpiece was complete. Here is what he made:
He makes me laugh. Here's me making a wish!A co-worker of mine also made me yummy coconut cupcakes. What an awesome birthday full of pastries! Overall, a great day. This weekend we'll celebrate it with my family and soon we'll celebrate it with Howie's but tonight was special because it was just me and my sweetie. Thanks Howie!

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Aw, that's SO cute; flowers & a cake specially made by your hubby? That's so sweet. :) I'm coming up on 27 years next week. We're getting too close to 30 Tara. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Family and Horse Love said...

Your hubby is to sweet! hope you had a great birthday!!!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Happy birthday! Glad it was such a good one.
p.s. I love how he decorated your cake- so cute!