7.26.2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I've heard both opinions for this movie. Some LOVED it and some absolutely HATED it. I never heard anyone say "eh, it was ok". They were either loving it or hating it. I had to see it for myself because, quite frankly, the first one really surprised me. I thought it had a good story and it was funny. Then again, I went into it with pretty low expectations. Therefore, for this sequel, I had a little higher of expectations. Totally disappointed. This movie was a waste of three hours which opens me up to my first complaint: IT WAS WAY TOO LONG. And don't even ask me about the acting. The editing got on my nerves, too. I got nauseous watching this film. The shots don't focus on anything long enough for you to take it all in. Before you know it, it's cutting to the next scene. I got motion sickness to the point that I wanted to fall asleep at the end of the film (which I did). I had to ask Howie how it ended. The robots they put in it for "comic relief" were SO annoying. They were a horrible addition. I was hoping the big bad guy at the end would just gobble them up. If you liked this movie, I appologize for my negativity. It's just that I had high hopes for this film and I was disappointed to the point that I feel sorry for suggesting to go and see it. I just hope they don't have any future plans of releasing any more of these. Not unless they get some good writers on the project.

PS: Howie loved it so, he and I are on opposite sides of the fence on this one.

No comments: